This years as usual, we will be running three clinics for flu vaccinations. These will be at
Kirkbride, Village Hall – Saturday 30th September 8.30am to 11.30am
Port Carlisle, The Bowling Clubhouse – Tuesday 10th October 10.30am to 1.30pm
Kirkbampton Village Hall – Wednesday 11th October 9.00am to 12.00 (noon)
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer’s allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill.
- Please check here to see if you are eligible.