• We are very carefully monitoring the situation with regards to the Coronavirus, and are implementing the necessary changes required to ensure that we deliver Primary Care as safely as possible under exceptional circumstances.
• For your protection the practice intends to move to a telephone triage system beginning Monday 16th March 2020. Please telephone for an appointment (on the day you require an appointment) and then an appropriate Clinician will call you back. If it is deemed safe and necessary, you will be invited in for a face to face consultation.
• All routine face to face appointments that have been booked in advance for or after 16th March 2020 will be reverted to telephone calls and a Clinician will telephone those patients on the day of their scheduled appointment. DO NOT come to the surgery.
• Latest information can be found at hhtps://gov.uk/coronavirus or https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
• Any future updates will be added to our Practice website and Facebook page.
The Safety of all patients is of paramount importance to us and we would like to reassure you that we are taking as many precautions as we possibly can.
Please note repeat prescriptions will be processed as normal, please do not put your requests for medication in any earlier than twenty-one days since the last issue as these requests will be rejected.